SOS 2020 Fund – Initial allocation €20,000
The Directors of Save our Skibbereen CLG invite applications from Community Organisations seeking financial assistance for worthy projects in Skibbereen and its environs.
All projects should demonstrate their value to the community or environment in Skibbereen and surroundings areas.
Grants will be allocated for a minimum of €500 and a maximum of €5000 per project.
Total allocation of funds will not exceed €20,000.
Applications should be made between Friday, September 18th and Friday, October 30th.
Decisions on grants will be announced on this website and on social media on Friday, December 11th, 2020.
The following terms and conditions will apply:
- Applications should be made by e-mail and attachment to email@example.com
- Each application will be acknowledged by e-mail.
- The Directors will objectively consider and adjudicate on each application having regard to its objective merits.
- If the total value of application requests exceeds €20,000, the Directors, at their absolute discretion, may reduce by way of abatement the individual amounts or reject one or more applications.
- Reasons for abatement or rejection will not be given.
- The decisions of the Directors will be final and there will be no appeal mechanism.
- David Puttnam has kindly offered to act as an independent assessor if this becomes necessary.
Here is the information you will need to apply :
- Details about your organisation :
- The legal name or otherwise of your organisation as applicable
- Your organisation’s address
- What type of organisation it is (for example, a registered charity or not-for-profit company)
- Details of your contact person (name, address, tel no, email)
- Details about your project:
- Describe the project and say what it is about
- What would you like to do
- Set out exactly what you will spend the money on
- What difference will your project make
- How will people benefit from your project
- How will you make sure people know about it
Please send your application by email with attached word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31st, 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Brendan McCarthy, Chairman
17th September 2020